Most of the time love birds crave for an extravaganza romantic vacation, but had no idea where to head. So here comes the list of the Most Romantic Places In India.
• Darjeeling is mostly known for its world famous tea, but it is one of those places which hold mild romance in the air the mall road, chilling cold weather and gardens full of orchids and other wild flowers make Darjeeling one of the most romantic places in India.
• Tawang a small town situated in Arunachal Pradesh is another ideal place for lovebirds. Tawang witness snowfall for at least three months every year. It is a complete delight for nature lovers.
• Mashobra another hill station with natural beauty, but it’s not that clichéd romantic destinations it will make you enjoy the other side of a romantic vacation and if you are a foodie then this journey will prove to be a right choice for you.
• Khajiar another place from himachal’s treasure, khajiar is a small town commonly known as “Mini Switzerland” just take a walk around the lake and you will get refreshed.
• Cherrapunji previously known for its all time rainy climate. Well, what would be more romantic than a trip in drizzles with your love interest?
• Chaukori a small hill station of uttarakhand known for its view of the snowy peak of Nanda Devi and Nanda Kot. It is a bit different holiday destination than others for its calm lifestyle.
• Kodaikanal a small hill station situated in Chennai is known for its lush green beauty and all time cloudy weather. At kodaikanal you can easily take a long walk around the lake with your loved one.
• Whenever love birds crave for a beach holiday destination, they end up planning a trip to Goa but Mararikulam holds more attraction than Goa for its clean beach and romantic weather favorable for an ideal romantic trip with your loved one.
• Munnar another small town situated in Kerala, surrounded with tea gardens it is best known for its homemade chocolates and fresh strawberries that would turn your holiday into a perfect one.
• Allepy or also known as Alappuzha is one of the beautiful towns of kerala which is widely known for back waters. A perfect holiday destination for love birds for its boat rides and cruise facility.
• Coorg known for Abbey falls in Madikeri and kopi luwak is a beautiful town situated in karnataka. Coorg is famous for its jungle safari through Western Ghats. Coorg is a great combination of romance and adventure.
• Havelock a small island situated at a four hour ferry distance from Port Blair. The clean blue water of the Havelock Island is a kind of perfect to spend a day with your loved one hire a transport or just enjoy the delicacies sitting at a restaurant.
• If you are crazy about experiencing a new culture, then Imphal would prove to be the right choice for you. It is surrounded by hills and lush green natural beauty that could add more sweetness to your Romantic vacation.
- india\s most romantic daddy